Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sleep-laughing?

Last night we were up late chatting in the living room. The kids had been asleep for an hour or so. Suddenly we heard Eric giggling loudly. It was odd because the kids hadn't made a sound until then. We tiptoed into their room and found Eric fast asleep -- except that every minute or so he would break into a deep belly-laugh. We tried to get in on video using Nick's phone as a light.



He never woke up (even though he did turn toward the light a couple of times). The laughing continued on and off for about 10 minutes. Funny, huh?

5 comments:

Becca said...

That's so cute! Sometimes it'd be nice to know what kids dream about.

Brady said...

He's just a happy kid, isn't he?

Becky R. said...

I don't know how you guys kept from laughing-that was hillarious! I was laughing out loud listening to him!

Jared and Jess said...

That is so funny! He must have had great dreams.

Brittany said...

Nick and Nadine! I found your blog off the Lees (they are in my ward). It was fun to browse your blog and see what you've been up to since we left BYU. Your children are darling! My husband (Brian) and I are here in Richmond for another year and a half until he finishes dental school, so it would be fun to see you sometime since you're not too far away.

Brittany Candrian Richman