Nadine, I was very excited to find your blog through Annie's. What an awesome family you have. It was great to see how much your kids have grown since we last saw your family, um, 4 years ago at that dinner when we all graduated from the Y. My family's got a blog too, if you would like to visit it, email me at tybobyu@hotmail.com and I can invite you. I've also got links to many friends of Franklin Ward past. Hope all is well.
3 comments:
This helped make my birthday one of the best ever! I miss Audrey and Eric so much.
Grandpa Nelson
Very fun. Eric & Audry are so cute. Also, I just added you guys to our blog list . . . hope that's okay. Hooray for your blog!
Nadine, I was very excited to find your blog through Annie's. What an awesome family you have. It was great to see how much your kids have grown since we last saw your family, um, 4 years ago at that dinner when we all graduated from the Y. My family's got a blog too, if you would like to visit it, email me at tybobyu@hotmail.com and I can invite you. I've also got links to many friends of Franklin Ward past. Hope all is well.
Tyler Rands
Post a Comment