Friday, December 4, 2009
A Whistle, a Smile, and a Sneeze
Happy chaos before bathtime.
I'm digging Audrey's hair and Eric's shirt.
Pretty loud whistling for a four-year-old, eh? For the record, Audrey learned to whistle before her mother and is now her mother's coach and cheerleader! After what was once thought to be a hereditary impossibility, her mother can now "whisper whistle" after warming up for two minutes. Thanks, Audrey! (Maybe there's hope for her mother to be able to do a cartwheel before she dies, too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the end with the sneeze and nick saying "good enough"=) It makes me miss you Nick, you're such a great dad. I can't wait to see all of you!
I love the unabashed "affirmative" Eric gives to the question, "Having some trouble?" So classic.
no way, Nadine I can't do a cartwheel either! I hope it wasn't just a joke and now I exposed my secret.
Post a Comment