skip to main | skip to sidebar

It's a Wonderful Life!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Audrey's "tower"

So, I was in my room one morning after a trip to the store (in which toilet paper was purchased), when Audrey came in to me and said, "Come look, Mom! Come look at my tower I made!!"
I came out, and...
Ta da!


Posted by Picasa
Posted by Nick at 1:34 PM

1 comment:

Aurelio said...

Why not? I want go and buy a lot of toilet paper and build a vary big wall! thank for the idea!

May 10, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Ticked Off
      • Fun at the National Zoo
      • Eric the Explorer
      • Saturday Fun
      • Audrey's "tower"
      • First Post

Contributors

  • Nadine
  • Nick